Search I-Reggaenation

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sean Paul Apologizes to his Australian fans for his No Show at the Raggamuffin Festival

Multi-platinum reggae artist Sean Paul left many of his Australian fans both disappointed and upset at the fact that he did not appear on the Perth Raggamuffin festival on Wednesday (Australia day). Raggamuffin publicist Sandra Roberts has told The Daily Post she didn't know why Paul hadn't performed on the day.

Sean Paul has since expressed his regret  for his no show via twitter by saying, "This msg is 4 all my austrailia peeps!!! I'm extremely upset that I couldn't make it 2 raggamuffin. I Am sorry." He then posted a second message on the matter which read, "4 reasons beyond my control I couldn't make it. Truss mi if things were diff :( AUSI AUSI AUSI!!!RRR!!!"


There are no specific details as to why Sean Paul did not show up at Perth, however the multi-platinum reggae star is expected to perform at the Rotorua equivalent next weekend according to the festival's publicist, Sandra Roberts.


The fourth annual Raggamuffin festival being held at the Rotorua International Stadium next Saturday will feature an international line-up including headliner Mary J Blige, dancehall superstar Sean Paul, Maxi Priest, Jimmy Cliff, The Original Wailers and one of reggae legend Bob Marley's sons, Ky-Mani Marley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment