Search I-Reggaenation

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Reggae is so Infectious. See? Even Drake Wants to do it Too

Canadian born Rapper Drake has this week revealed that he may drop a few Reggae records as soon as he finishes his European tour. 


Drake appeared on the Canadian network MuchMusic, where he broke the news during an interview with T. RexXx on the Hip-Hop show Rap City.


"It was just tonight I was talking to Julian, mi bredrin from back-a-yaad, and I was like yo I wanna do something for Jamaica, because we are supposed to go out there and record after the European tour," Drake said. "I was like send me some rhythms that are poppin and I'll see what I can do. He sent me some rhythms that are poppin, so I'll see what I can do. You never know." 


The influence of Reggae music has slowly crept it ways into the styles of many hip hop musicians these days from Beyonce's "Baby Boy", multiple Rihanna hits and now Drake has decided to try his hands at the genre. We are pretty sure when this/these records come out it will be a hit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment