Search I-Reggaenation

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I-Octane Brings Promotion of "My Life" Tour to The Big Apple - New York

After scoring hits after hits and winning multiple awards in 2010, I-Octane is now poised to take his message and music worldwide. His "My Life" tour will see him performing live in the United States, Europe and Canada over a two month period, starting February (next month). The Big Apple - New York will be the lucky state that will play host to I-Octane's promotion for his upcoming "My Life" tour. He will kick-off his promotions in The Big Apple on Wednesday January 26th with a press conference and a meet and greet. He'll then conduct interviews, make appearances and even perform live around the Tri-State area.


Negril Village Restaurant, the popular Caribbean eatery will host the Press Conference and Meet & Greet; while skin care line Carol's Daughter will provide gift baskets for those in attendance.  Pat McKay of Sirius Satellite Radio will serve as moderator for the press conference which will begin at 6:30pm and is exclusive to members of the media fraternity. I-Octane's fans will get the opportunity at 8pm to get autograph and have their photos taken with the singer. I-Octane will close the night with a live performance at "Wah A Gwaan" Wednesdays in Brooklyn, New York at Club Temptations.
The media promotions will continue on Thursday, January 27, 2011 through Sunday, January 30, 2011 with I-Octane appearing on radio stations such as Sirius Satellite Radio, WBLS 107.5FM, Irie Jam Radio 93.5FM, Linkup Radio 93.5FM, Hot 97 (NYC), 105.1FM, Hot 97 (Boston) and others. Additionally, the singer will host Upscale Crowd's weekly party at Rebel Nightclub in Manhattan on Saturday, January 29, 2011.
For more information, to schedule an interview and/or to RSVP for the Press Conference, please contact Triple 7 Entertainment LLC at media@triple7entllc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment